One of the many reasons I can spend so long on Pinterest and browsing through blogs is the amazing amount of crafty inspiration. I don't know how people come up with these ideas for seasonal themed activities but I am so grateful for them.
Here is a quick round up of some of my favourite Easter themed activities.
1. I have a thing for buttons and was really taken with this simple but stylish button egg art by Super Busy Mum.
2. I'm going to be giving this sweet craft a go from A Patchwork Life, the tree looks fun and I think it'll be a fun springtime craft for a quiet afternoon.
3. I was so inspired by these potato print eggs and bunnies by Three Sons Later and I will definitely be trying it out myself this week. I also loved their field of sheep - ingenious!
4. These adorable painted birds from All About A Mummy - We're big fans of Baker Ross and Yellow Moon in our house and I love that these birds are great value for money and yet easy to create something so cute. Also check out those paper flowers! They look amazing!
5. I've always enjoyed doing sensory activities with the kids (well, the jelly play, not so much) and so I was really taken by this Easter egg hunt sensory basket by Play at Home Teacher.
6. We made our own flowery Easter bonnets this week but I obviously missed a trick by not visiting our local Hobbycraft for the goodies that inspired this delightful creation from Truly Madly Kids.